Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

All about KJ Apa- Wondering wall display

On Monday, my class was given the task of creating sharing work about anything we wanted to learn about, to display on our "Wondering Wall". The Wondering Wall, is an area on our corridor class display, where numerous things our class wonder about or want to know more about!.

My Wondering Wall task that I chose to focus and do a research on, was KJ Apa. I chose to research him, because he's my favourite actor and for a New Zealander, he's making a superb name for himself in the (American&NZ) movie/television industry.

This is what I created to share my learning on KJ Apa. I stated information about his career and his remarkable internet presence on social media apps. I also stated information on his more personal information such as his age, family, ethnicity and background data on his tattoo. Enjoy!.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.