Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

House Leaser Application Letter

8 March 2017

The Principle
103 leybourne Circle
Glenbrae school
Glen Innes
Auckland

Dear Miss.Elia

I want to apply for the role of Kauri house captain for the following reasons, I already have experience with this role for I was once a house captain, vice captain to be precise but in this being, I want to take the next step and take on the major house captain role.  Because of this, I already know the expectations of being a captain and being able to talk confidently towards the students and little children. I am an active student, I am willing to take on challenges and opportunities which are given to me. Enthusiasm is an extensive part of being a house captain, not only does being enthusiastic capture the attention of your crowd but it shows how confident you are, in your actions and words. I am capable of being an enthusiastic leader, in our house meetings, house chants and sport involved events at school. I am also very responsible and reliable, you can rely on me to keep my team under control. Though being a house captain is mainly about being confident, calm, in control, there is more to being a leader. In school sport events, the house captains should influence the children to play fairly, try their best and work together as a team. I ensure you I will be a great influence, an exceptional leader and role model. I think that I will be an excellent sportsman as well as a house captain, speaking of excellent, I have a  brand new chant in store for Kauri, whether I get the role or not, I will still share my idea. Lastly, I guarantee you Miss. Elia, that as the Kauri house captain I will lead the mighty Kauri house to victory!.

I hope I have persuaded you to select me, Luisa Maasi, to become the new Kauri House captain for 2017. I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for this position. Getting this role would mean the world to me and it will help me  in being more confident. Thank you very much

Sincerely yours, Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.