Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Why I want to be School Ambassador Letter

I was selected to compete for the role of Manaikalani Glen brae school ambassador, I and 2 other students(Cherise, Aaliyahna). We were instructed to come up with ideas on how to present information on Pollution, and we were also told to create a letter to Miss. Elia and Mrs .Raj giving reasons why we want to be school ambassador. Here is the letter I had written.


From Luisa(Got to be cyber smart)


28 February.2017


The Principal
Glenbrae School


Dear Miss Elia/Mrs.Raj, I would like to thank you for selecting me to compete for the role of the Manaiakalani ambassador of Glenbrae school. I would love to be the school ambassador for the following reasons, being ambassador gives me a strong reputation which I would need when I attend college.  I believe that this role will open more opportunities and leader roles for me in college, if and when my school teachers learn that I was once an ambassador. This makes things easier for me in college, it would be like having a good resume. If you haven't heard already, Levi R, who was once a school ambassador at Glenbrae school, was offered the role of year 9 ambassador at Tamaki college.  The reason for this was because of his performance last year as school ambassador (His words). This influenced me to work even harder to be school ambassador.


I want to follow in my older sister’s footsteps and become the school ambassador to impress them as well as making them even more proud(Same goes with the rest of my family and principal, as well as my past teachers too, yes! you too Mrs. Raj). Over the years I have watched my older sisters take on important school roles such as school prefect. If I ever want to be a prefect, I would like to start off as an ambassador and carry on from there. I want to prove to my sisters that I am capable of receiving a role such as this. Coming from a family of 13, it is quite hard to grab my parents attention when my other siblings are keeping them busy. I know that when and if I get this special opportunity, I am going to be the centre of attention, which is probably gonna last a week or so but at least the spotlight will be on little old me;).


Being Ambassador gives me an opportunity to get involved in different types of work and develop my skills I have already as well as gain new ones. If I become school ambassador I will gain skills such as
  • Public speaking
  • Interpersonal skills
  • Presentation skills
  • Team work
  • Networking
I know already that I am an expert (Not quite at that level)at public speaking, working together with other people, networking and communication skills. Though there is still much more for me to learn, which I am hoping that being a school ambassador will accomplish for me.  


Last but not least I would like to be school ambassador because I would become a more better influence to those in school, home and other schools as well. It would give me an good outlook from others, from the littlest of children to students/teachers and other adults. Being a good influence means as much to me then it is to be a school ambassador, just kidding both would mean the world to me. Though I know that I am already a good influence but I just want to expand my learning and skills to become an even greater influence.


I am going to commit to this role and work very hard to represent my school. I will work continuously and willingly to finish my projects and presentations that I would be working on to present, that is if I receive the role. Even if I do not receive the role of school ambassador, I am going support who ever it is representing our school and continue to work very hard on my presentations. If I were to become school ambassador it would be a deeply rewarding opportunity, it would mean the world to me if I become school ambassador. I hope i’ve shared enough information on why I want to be the Glenbrae school ambassador and convinced you that I am fit for this role. I support and agree to whoever you guys choose as school ambassador.


Sincere Regards, Luisa

1 comments:

truonghieunghia said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.